From Retired to Rewired:
How to Design Your Sexy Second Act and Build a Life that Includes Passion, Purpose, and a Paycheck®
- Have you thought about the legacy you want to leave?
- Are you ready to retire, but wonder what you’ll do with your time, talent, and energy?
- Are you ready to re-invent the perception of “golden years” as an avenue for expressing your authentic self by doing work that matters, and doing it your way?
You’re never too young to start thinking about designing your Sexy Second Act! And no matter how old you are, it’s not too late to begin.
Join me for a fun workshop where you will begin to look at ways you can design a significant and meaningful way to live and work in the second half of life.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- A clear understanding of how aging and retirement are changing
- The differences between boomers and earlier generations when it comes to retirement
- The “crazy” beliefs that keep us stuck and how to eliminate them
- What it takes to remodel your future and design your Sexy Second Act
- How to define for yourself what gives you significance in the second half of life
Sexy Second Act:
How Do You Disrupt Aging?
If you have reached a certain age, you’ve likely experienced some form of ageism. Maybe it’s through a joke, a song, a birthday card, or perhaps through something more significant, like a job downsizing or being passed over for a promotion by someone younger.
What’s for sure is that “the old gray mare ain’t what she used to be” and neither is the old gray stallion! It’s time to disrupt the stereotypes once and for all!
A recent Growing Bolder article states that worldwide, there are more than half a million people who are living past the age of 100 years. And the number is growing!
That indicates that if you are a mere 50 years old, you still have at least half of your life to go! It’s definitely not time to slow down and let yourself go into a decline. It’s time to disrupt the “old gray mare/stallion ideas about aging, and instead, gear up for your Sexy Second Act life or career!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- To give up the “old gray mare (or stallion)” model of aging
- To embrace a new model of aging that energizes you and opens your eyes to exciting possibilities
- To own and embrace your current age with joy and gratitude
- To envision a future where you continue to use your talents and experience to create a life of Passion, Purpose, and a Paycheck®
Interested in having Sue speak? Fill out the form below and she’ll contact you to discuss your event.
"*" indicates required fields