Sue’s Professional Bio
Sometimes I feel like a poster child for what many of you are going through. My “Sexy Second Act” as a Career and Life Design Coach began when I left Corporate America in 2002. The wave of Middle Agers and Seniors who wanted to live a life of Passion, Purpose, and a Paycheck® was just beginning. Recent global challenges have turned a wave into a tsunami.
I discovered coaching through participation in a personal growth program. Working with a coach helped me to successfully navigate my own challenging career transition to create the coaching business I love.
My experience includes a background in project management and training management. That experience, combined with ongoing coach training and ongoing personal training and development, gives me an in-depth insight into how my clients can face any career or life transition with curiosity, courage, and confidence.
Three Squares Coaching and Consulting was born from my desire to share my experience and offer support, encouragement, and resources to you as you design and build your own Sexy Second Act.
Together, we explore how you can carve your own path to leading a rich, integrated, and deeply fulfilling life in the following ways.
- Discover what you are passionate about
- Design an empowering job fit strategy that aligns with your passion
- Develop a sense of personal entrepreneurship and career ownership
- Create meaning in your professional and personal lives
- See new possibilities for designing a Sexy Second Act Career and Life that includes Passion, Purpose and a Paycheck!®
- Certified Strategy and Accountability Coach
- 30+ years in Project Management and Training Management
- 10+ years as a Certified Career and Life Design Coach
- Advanced Certified Behavior Style Practitioner in the following powerful assessments