Frequently Asked Questions
If you think about career and life coaching at all, is your first thought that it’s “sexy”? Maybe, but I suspect it isn’t. You are more likely to think of coaching as hard, daunting, and time-consuming.
But think of one or more of your sexy role models. Most of them will tell you they have mentors or coaches. From CEO to Oscar-winning actor to Olympic gold medalist, most of them will tell you it takes effort to generate “star quality” and staying power. And they’ll tell you they couldn’t have done it on their own.
Hiring a career and life coach is possibly the best gift you can give yourself if you truly want to remodel your life and design your Sexy Second Act Career or Life. Here’s the work, you must be willing to do:
- To dream big
- To gain clarity about what matters most to you
- To design inspired goals that align with what matters to you
- To commit to achieving your goals and hold yourself accountable
- To take specific action and evaluate your results with your coach
- To dig deep and uncover obstacles that may be in the way of you achieving your dreams
- To hone and refine your dreams, goals and actions until you feel vibrantly alive and sexy!
Why Do Successful People Hire a Coach?
According to a survey conducted by the International Coaching Federation, here are the top five reasons successful people hire a coach. I believe they are necessary components for designing your Sexy Second Act Career or Life.
- Time Management – 85%
- Career / Business Advice – 74%
- Relationship / Family Guidance – 59%
- Physical Well Being – 52%
- Personal Growth / Awareness – 45%
What is the role of a good coach?
A good career and life coach is committed to helping you make your dreams come true. A good coach is passionate on your behalf. A good coach cares about your success.
As your career and life coach, here is who I am committed to be for you:
- An impartial observer who provides you with objective feedback
- Your accountability partner
- A raving fan dedicated to your success
- A safe place for you to explore and think “outside the box”
- A cheerleader/guide to support you on your journey of expansion
- A professional committed to my own growth and development so I can better support you
Who is a Sexy, Successful Coaching Client?
To be a successful coaching client, you have a responsibility too. Sexy, successful clients are:
- Committed to “winning”
- Prepared to play full out
- Honest and open to being coached
- Willing to step outside their comfort zones
- Accountable and committed to showing up, for taking action, and for achieving results
How does the process work?
Step 1 – Complete a complimentary “get acquainted” session
During this session, you and I will have a conversation to determine how we can best work together to help you achieve your dreams. I want to learn about you and your goals so I can present you with the best options to assist you in achieving them.
Step 2 – Complete a Personal Insights Profile
In addition to being a Career and Life Design Coach, I am an Advanced Certified Behavior Style Practitioner in the five behavior insights profiles listed below. Click on the icons to review a sample report for each behavior profile.
Why is that important to you? Because when you know or confirm what your natural strengths are, you are more likely to take action. I will recommend completing one or more of these assessments based on your needs and goals.
When you’ve completed your profile, we will go through it together in detail. This should be a dynamic document that you refer to again and again to help you determine how to move forward confidently and enthusiastically based on your unique strengths. Click here to learn more.
Step 3 – Select a Coaching Program
Now the fun begins as you embark on your journey to design your Sexy Second Act. You and I will schedule regular coaching calls where we set goals, talk about your progress, and celebrate your victories. Click here to learn more.
What does all this cost?
Cost depends on what you and I decide together is the best approach for meeting your needs during our get-acquainted session.
Does this sound like what you are looking for? If so, why not get started now?
Complete the form below to schedule your complimentary get-acquainted coaching session today!